AEIPRO is a non-profit association whose goal is to promote excellence in the profession of Project Management and Engineering.
AEIPRO was founded in 1992 with the aim of developing and promoting the Project Management profession.
AEIPRO’s main objectives are:
• To provide a platform for project managers to network and share information
• To provide up to date information and extensive networking opportunities
• To actively promote the Project Management profession
• To enable project managers to share ideas and take active part in the progression of project management.
• To identify and define the needs that affect project management performance
• To play a leading role in decision making on issues related with Project Management
The association also encourages its members to present their professional experiences in symposia and conferences. In our everyday work generally we do not adequately document our activities. We have difficulties in presenting what we did in a particular project two years ago. Elaborating a presentation or paper is a good opportunity to reflect on the topic, to gather information and analyze it in detail. In a society so accelerated as this is, it is essential to reflect on our past experience and use this information as feedback for future action. It is important to alternate action with reflection on the already done. To this reflection may contribute what comes from our environment, the experiences of other professionals and the opinions that our ideas generate in our colleagues.
International Seminar on Project Management